Tara’s extensive background and decades of experience in corporate communications has made her an asset to numerous companies. To see her full resume, visit LinkedIn.
Contracts have included:
• Lead instructional designer and subject matter expert, creating in person, web-based and mobile app training, for dealership personnel to educate them on new car introductions as well as sales and service training (Various automakers)
• Automotive Market Analyst and auto expert spokesperson for NADAguides.com, an automotive information website for consumers
• Former News Anchor for nationally-syndicated Motor Trend Radio, writing, producing and recording two newscasts each week as well as special assignments.
• Former U.S. West Coast editor for the monthly magazine Automotive World, a spin-off of London’s Financial Times.
• Former News Editor for TheCarConnection.com, compiling and writing daily (weekdays) automotive news.
Contact Tara to learn more about her expertise in these areas or to speak with her about a role with your company.